Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – sometimes referred to as pay-per-click/cost-per-click campaigns – is a powerful means of advertising, allowing you to advertise for free, and only pay when your advertisement is clicked. Your ad is displayed along the top or the right-hand side of the search engine results pages (SERPs).
It is a means of placing your advertisement in a favourable position when particular keyword / phrases are searched. Using tools such as Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, MSN AdCenter, SEM is a highly focused and very cost-effective way of driving traffic to your website.
Search Engine Marketing has become very popular because of its many benefits, such as:
- Highly targeted and responsive: it places your business in front of prospective customers at the time when they are actively searching for your product or service, so the response rate from search engine marketing tends to be high.
- Very cost-effective: you can set up a search marketing campaign for very little, and you don’t pay anything unless someone clicks your ad and visits your website. You decide on your daily budget, so you are in control of how much you wish to spend on your campaigns.
- Level playing field: managed properly, small businesses can achieve equal visibility alongside market leaders.
- Quick to set up: setting up a pay-per-click advertising campaign can be done within a few minutes, and your ads will start being displayed within hours.
- Flexible: search engine marketing campaigns can be easily and quickly developed and adjusted in response to results, providing a highly flexible form of advertising.
- Measurable: search engine marketing campaigns provide a high level of analysis, allowing you to easily see which ads are driving traffic to your site and which ones are not working so well.
Search Engine Marketing campaigns
ADKC Web Design can set up and maintain your search engine marketing campaign for you or, if you prefer, help you set up your own campaign and deliver training on how to maintain it.
For more information on Search Engine Marketing or training courses offered by ADKC Web Design, please Contact us.